I just got done reviewing Charles Kirkland WordPress Codebreaker, a new product that just hit the market so I thought while the thoughts are fresh and my notes are not shuffled to the bottom of my to do list, I would post my initial reactions here.
I apologize that this is not going to be a full “formal” review but I think I have a couple important thoughts that I wanted to capture.
First, I’ll point out that this product is all video based and perfect for the beginner wanna be blogger- I mean really perfect, and the price? For under $40.00 someone will be given the step by step blueprint to how to set up a blog, one video at a time… you can’t pay a virtual assistant that cheap to do it for you.
Like I said, I’ll go into more depth later on but here are what I consider a couple of my biggest take aways after watching all the videos:
- This really is soup to nuts on how to set up a blog start to finish
- The videos are all screen captures so you don’t miss anything
- The common steps that are taken for granted like how to ftp, how to set up feedburner, how to do SEO on your blog, even how to find content and actually make your blog posts!
- How to upgrade your WordPress from one version to another in a series of about 8 videos. Very helpful especially since I “heard” that the WP automatic upgrade plugin will not work on future versions of WordPress….(I have not investigated the truth of that)
- ADSENSE! These videos go into the best Adsense tips to get the most out of your blog if you are using that as your $$ strategy.
- How to make more money with your blogroll- brilliant strategy that I will try out myself!
Who would I recommend this product for? Anyone that is new to blogging and wants to learn how to do everything from start to finish from changing themes to installing MyBlogLog. You can check out my thoughts on MyBlogLog in my earlier post here.
This would also be great for anyone that isn’t a techy geek but is interested in adding an additional revenue stream or just making money flipping blogs, this is a very small investment that would pay for itself. Blog flipping is a simple business model and you could easily make $100.00 or more in 24 hours with all free tools and not having any additional skills then what is shown in these videos.
So there you have it, my totally off the cuff, first thoughts after watching all the videos in the WordPress Codebreaker. Even after I have set up many, many blogs myself I still learned some golden nuggets in these videos. I highly suggest you check it out!
Still not sure? Get your FREE WordPress videos now… Click here!